Sunday, May 20, 2012

Party Girl

Well, last night was fun.  A friend of mine was going to a birthday BBQ and asked if I'd want to come, so we went around 5 and stayed until 9 or 10 or so.  I wasn't knowing anyone going in, except for my friend, but while we were sitting out on the patio it occurred to me I'd met met a couple of them before.  So we got talking and they'd also thought I was familiar.  We just couldn't place where we'd seen each other before!  Anyways, my friend and I kicked back a large bottle of wine and I got a bit burnt.  Thankfully I put sunscreen on my arms before we left.  I got burnt (pink, not painful) on my arms, feet, chest and face.  Nothing that's bothering me much today though, thank God.  A bit pink in some spots, but not much.  It was nice to get out, relax and have a few laughs.

Not much planned for today.  Church, then... maybe tidy up at home.  Go through my books and decide on something to bake.  It seems there's a ton of stuff for me to get caught up on.

Happy Sunday.  Hope you're having a great weekend!

P.S - I got no call to be tour guide :(  /cryptic

No comments:

Copyright Text