Sunday, April 3, 2011

I Assure You, I'm Still Alive

Hey all.

Sorry I've been AWOL.  I've been super, super stressed lately and haven't felt much like talking.  Hence posting quotes, so you know I'm at least still alive :)

There have been work challenges, Lent challenges.  The only area I'm not having challenges with, oddly, is men (shocker, I know.  Try to contain yourself).  Things are good in that department :) :) :)

Anyways, just wanted to poke my head in.  I'll still post quotes (I think you guys like those) and maybe the odd article or two I find.  Don't be afraid to shoot me an email; I'll do my best to respond sooner than later.

Thanks.. and hope everyone had a great weekend.  Enjoy the rest of it!

1 comment:

hydra said...

Even your short posts are so worth reading! Hope the stress levels decrease. I'm suffering from that as well!

Copyright Text