Thursday, November 3, 2011

Bleh...

I have a suffering case of ADD so I'm going to make this post short, to the point, and blunt.  Roll with it.

My apologies for not catching everyone up on Babu who's unsure - he's doing fabulously!  He's back to himself, if not a bit better.  He plays a lot more now, which is nice.  I really need to get him more toys; something that's more interactive.  I have him on a good quality food and he's doing well.

I don't know why I'm so jittery and jumpy and have the attention span of a gnat.  I can't read the paper online.  I don't have the ability to sit and write an email.  I have the TV going to distract my attention because I can't seem to concentrate on one thing at once.  Not sure what that's about.

I've come down a bit sick and feel totally wiped out.  Slept 9.5 hours last night (unheard of) and napped 2 hrs this afternoon.  I might watch a movie, pop some popcorn and veg.  Taking care of yourself while your sick sucks.  All I want is someone to come make me soup.

Oh, I also have a Facebook rant brewing but I'm not sure where to post it; here? Facebook? G+?  Ugh.. I can't decide.  All I'm gonna say is I REALLY wish more of my friends were signed up on G+.  I'm really, REALLY hating Facebook right now.  Privacy?  Out the window.  Hey look, I could rant a bit after all.

Tomorrow's Friday; it's my Monday (on an 8-day stretch at work).  Hope y'all got a great weekend planned.

No comments:

Copyright Text