Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Coach!

Okay, the post title should be, "Awesome Neighbours" (ugh, I hate that it red-underlines 'neighbours'. Look!  It did it again!  I AM NOT AMERICAN!  DEAL WITH THE FACT I PUT "U'S" IN WORDS!)   /rant

So right, awesome neighbours.   I watched their cats for like.. a week or so and have done a few times this year.  Well, when they were in the States they hit up a Coach outlet and guess what I have now!  My first Coach product!  From the Poppy Collection, which I love.



I was speechless.  Okay, I might have been speechless and my mouth might have dropped to the floor.  It's not what I would have chosen (usually choosing a longer wallet clutch style, and the inside is pink which is getting me in touch with my girlie side) but it's perfect.  I didn't think it'd hold all my crap but surprisingly it does.  It's very easy to tote around with the strap (i.e - when I go across the street to the pub, I don't have to schlep my purse, as I hate to do so).  Also, when I was switching everything over, I discovered my license has expired (April!) and I never received a notification in the mail.  I have no idea where I'm going to find that money.  By August.  Ugh.  Anyways.. yay!  New Coach!

1 comment:

hydra said...

It's gorgeous! What a nice gift.

Copyright Text