Saturday, April 6, 2013

One Week

One week!!  This time next week I'll be on a train to my friend where we'll hang out for the day then go pick W. up.  Wow.  A week.  I can't believe it.  I really, really can't.

And it can't come soon enough.

To top it off, this week will be extra torture; his computer's in the shop and we have no Skype.  We tried Google Hangout, but his sound wasn't working; he could hear me but I couldn't hear him.  Let me tell you how interesting that conversation was (a mix of voice, mime, hand-written notes and mirrors)!   He was so cute though; he tried to make it work before we gave up and went back to IM.

6 sleeps.

1 comment:

hydra said...

You must be so excited! Shame about the lack of Skype, but he'll be there in person so very soon. I'm so thrilled for you!

Copyright Text