Thursday, September 9, 2010

Still Alive

Forgive my lack of posting lately.  I'm here, but things feel a little hectic right now.  I'm taking the Leadership seminar series at work, I've enrolled in one more class this fall not two like (last minute) planned.  I have an ultrasound tomorrow morning for my pelvis for my gurl stuff (which started a new cycle AGAIN yesterday, tyvm) and I have to drink a litre of water and hold it for an hour.  Did I mention I have a bladder the size of a pea?  Good times.

I have pictures I want to upload and patient stories I want to share, in due time.  Just bear with me :)

2 comments:

The cottage by the Cranelake said...

Hope the ultrasounds goes well. I´ll sonn x-ray my spine.
Take care now!
Christer.

Perovskia said...

Sorry I'm late, Christer. Ultrasound came back normal :) Hope your x-ray went okay.

Copyright Text