Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Vintage Ads

Found these sites via Biomes this morning.  Hilarious.

The first one is 25 Vintage Ads That Would Be Banned Today.  I had some of that Love's Baby Soft!  Gosh, can't remember how old I was.  Some I remember, some I don't and my mouth dropped to the floor.  Really?  Starting babies on cola?  Or, "It's a man's world"?  Oy.  Makes me wonder what today's ads will appear like 30 years from now :)

The second is 15 Vintage Computer Ads That Used To Be Cool.  For all Mac officionadoes, there's some Apple in there for ya :)  Remember a few of those, too.

Also found this one, 18 Cool Inventions From The Past.  Interesting, to say the least.



Edit: Added a site.

1 comment:

The cottage by the Cranelake said...

How on earth where they thinking when they made the ads in the first site? I just laughs when I see most of them :-)

Have a great day now!
Christer.

Copyright Text