Monday, April 30, 2012

The (Laundry) Saga Continues...

I hate everybody.

Yup, it's that kind of day.  Okay, it won't be that kind of day for long cause I'm going out for dinner with my parents tonight, but let me whine a little....

I went to the hair salon downstairs and they vow they don't use any chemicals that would dis-colour my clothes like that (almost bleach-like appearance).  Anything they do use (highlights) aren't like they used to be in the 'old days' and most of it would be rinsed out anyways prior to towel use.  She also said nothing else they use (spa wise) wouldn't cause that sort of damage (though if it did, she said, she wouldn't be able to tell because their towels are white and my clothes are dark).

So... feck.  Someone's using something in the machine they shouldn't.  And it's REALLY pissing me off.  And there's not a damn thing I can do about it.

Sigh.

No comments:

Copyright Text