Friday, November 27, 2009

A Few Things...

Thing the first: I got 2 tests back for the second course I'm on. 90% on both! :)

Thing the second: I did it. I wrote the email I didn't want to write and I dealt with everything. Something tells me it's not over, but I took that big step, I'm at peace with it and that's what matters.

Thing the third: Hot deaf guy has not been in touch. His mom hasn't been in the past couple days, so I don't know what's going on. I hope she comes in soon so we can talk.

Thing the fourth: Paxil sucks. Let me tell you the minor repercussions I've had from taking said medication. I know I told you it didn't affect me mentally. Well guess what, I lied. I now have the attention span of a gnat. If I don't comprehend something in the first 5 seconds, I move on. It's almost made me a sort of ADD, though very minor if there was ever a comparison. If I'm studying I'll make myself study for x-amount of time, even though I want to get up and leave it because I don't get something. It's like exercise, right? You gotta push yourself to get to the 100 crunches.

Thing the fifth: What a great night for TV. First a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving was on, and now Band of Brothers. Fantastic.

Hmm.. I thought I had something else to say, but my memory eludes me. It's almost Friday. Woo!

Later Edit: I'm off the Paxil. Have been for a couple weeks. This is the after-effects.

No comments:

Copyright Text