Thursday, February 11, 2010

More Stuff

Just a quick catch-up this morning.  Don't really have much to say lately.  I seem to go from one stress to another in my life.  It's like.. if everything's quiet, I almost sub-consciously create something else to have to juggle.  I can most honestly assure you I don't do it consciously.  A therapist once said to me, "Enjoy the quiet".  I'm trying!!!

I have, though, been most blessed to see my part in God's bigger plan (for one situation, anyways).  That insight was most welcome and has made me feel really positive about things and as brought me closer to Him.

I've been going through a Workers Comp claim.  If I wanted more fun than the meeting I had the other day at work, I would have asked someone to tie me up to the back of a truck, drag me 50 miles along a gravel road.  I don't like the attention, I don't like being the focus and having to explain myself, I DON'T like going up against a corporation that is bigger than me.  I hate this whole process.  But at the same time, I need to protect my arm, so I gotta suck it up and call it a learning experience.  I'm on modified duties at work; I'm not going to go into specifics here (really, I don't know if I'm allowed to expand on anything).  So the next few weeks will be interesting.  Oh, and I have to see the chiropractor 3 x week.

Well, not much more to go on about, I guess.  Week's almost over; hope it's been good for you!

No comments:

Copyright Text