Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A Bit Depressed. Also, Blundstone's Are For Skinny People

I'm finding myself with a myriad of thoughts today, all weighing me down.  'How do I help this person?  How do I help that person?  How do I help myself?'  I'm munching away on my Flourless Chocolate Snowy Mountains.  Not at all a suitable dinner, but that's what it looks like it's shaping up to be.  Which is full of sugar. Which will make me sick.  Bleh.

To my credit, I'm PMSing like a mo'fo.  I'm bloated.  I want to rip out my uterus.  Heat helps, Advil helps.  Going to take the rest of the day off and maybe that'll help, too.  Sit back with a girlie movie and some knitting (which I'm trying to complete in adequate time for the season for my friend).

Ahh.. James Ehnes on the radio playing Mendelssohn's Violin Concerto in E Minor, Op: 64. I think.  Fabulous.  That makes everything better (he's my most favouritist violinist).

Right, so I tried on a pair of Blundstone's (you have no idea how much I want these boots).. and right where the boot comes up the leg a bit, is where it's a bit too tight for me; my calves cows are too fat for regular boots.  Always have been and I imagine unless I lose a bajillion pounds, always will be.  The rest of the boot fits magically and perfectly and they're so versatile - it's exactly what I need.  I'm almost willing to forsake the uncomfortableness.  Or, maybe I'll go back to try them on when I'm not retaining water :/  ..or irritable :s

What was going to be a work-free week has become quite busy.  Literally a week off and it's been filled in with appointments, visits with friends.  Not complaining, just for being in a mood of not feeling very social it doesn't seem like I have a choice but to interact with people.

I'm shutting off for the rest of the night.  Hope you've had a good start to the week!

No comments:

Copyright Text