Friday, August 21, 2009

Babble

The past week and some has been non-stop in my head. Okay that's a lie. Some busy thoughts, some quiet. You know what? Now that I think of it, a lot of quiet. I think I have found some peace. A lot of changes; mental, emotional. And you know what? I've been doing pretty damn good. I'm strong.* But some things happened tonight and I needed a distraction. So I did what any self-respecting girl** would do.. I turned on some football :) I like pre-season; not as many in the crowds so you can hear the players on the field more. GO COLTS!

I guess I really didn't have a lot to say tonight. I've said my peace. Weather is slightly cooler, though I could use a bit more of a breeze in my window. I could babble about football for a while, but I don't know that it would interest anybody. Oh, and I've just fired The Weather Network; their rain predictions suck. I could say some prayers tonight to bring some peace about tonights events, but, I'm a pretty good procrastinator.

*Do not mis-understand this as comfortable where things are. I'm lonely as hell. I wish I had someone here with me, thus is not meant to be right now, so I carry on.
**Okay, not everyone will agree. Not "all" girls like football, but its my blog and I do, so... :)

No comments:

Copyright Text