Thursday, October 1, 2009

Random

As said by me, in a conversation tonight with a close friend when speaking about some current particulars I'm dealing with....

"I'm not running from the past anymore."

Such a simple statement and it was said very nonchalantly, but it was sort of... euphoric. Then I said it again, and again, and again. And I felt at peace. It was like I came to a new realization.

It was euphoric because it was a very sober thought; there are in fact, no more issues I have to deal with from my past. There are things that have followed me over the years (and I'm talking 10-15 yrs ago), but you know what? This one thing is the last major situation/past life decision/mistake/failure I have to deal with. I can't believe it. I feel such incredible peace.

*trails off in shock....*

No comments:

Copyright Text