Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Blessings

I'm not sitting with a coffee posting, this morning.  I'm slowly coming to terms (denial is a wonderful thing) that coffee is one of the things that upsets my stomach.  Yes, even decaf.  This makes me sad.  I like my coffee.  I don't even drink it for the caffeine, I don't need it.  I drink it for the taste.

Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it......

My social calendar has been uncharacteristically busy.  Weekends and days off have been full of coffee dates.  Hell, last Saturday I got a late-morning surprise visit from J.H, then a surprise text from A.C (followed by a brief, but very welcomed, enjoyable visit), then work, then a visit afterwards from a co-worker/friend (kicked back and watched a movie, then had a drink and talked a bit).  It was crazy!  But such a great day.  I'm thankful that when I feel lonely I can surround myself with wonderful friends.

Also under the "careful what you wish for" category, remember how I needed to be conversationally-challenged more?  I am thankful for my new neighbour.  We have great conversations and she's not afraid to challenge me and ask questions.  Hopefully we challenge each other equally well, but she definitely gets me thinking sometimes.  This is a good thing :)

Well, I've got some cleaning to do before work.  Hope everyone's having a good Wednesday.  I'll be posting pics soon, so keep an eye out for those :)

No comments:

Copyright Text