Thursday, December 30, 2010

Babble

I hadn't realized how many days it's been since I wrote last.  I'm content, post-holiday hubbaloo and finding my groove again and keeping busy, somehow.  I'm getting a bit of the itch and kind of wish I had some vacation time booked right about now.

I'm not sure what all I can tell you about; life hasn't been that interesting.  I've been working days this week and I seriously need to get to bed early tonight.  Trying to catch up on late nights proves challenging (but I must confess, I'm impressed that I've been able to work days with so little sleep).

Here's an interesting (and random) dilemma I have; I have so many books to read.  So many.  And I haven't been able to pick up a single one (AND I have magazines piling up).  I somehow have a problem sitting down and reading a book.  Reading even used to even be my favourite before-bed activity!  But... nothing.  Sigh.  I don't get it!  I sit half the time on the computer!  Why can't I do it in my chair, reading a book??  It's so retarded!  Ugh!

I still haven't received the call for the new internist appointment.  I hate waiting.

Bleh.. I really don't have much to write today.  Went to a hockey game last night; it was fun.  Pictures to come.

2 comments:

hydra said...

I wish you an exceedingly happy New Year, with all ups and no downs.

Perovskia said...

Heh, thanks Hydra!

Copyright Text