Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pictures!

Well, I've been slacking.  I promised you pictures (Babu pictures, at that) so here they are!



I laid the sheet over the chair as it needed just a little extra time to dry.  Babu goes to laundry like a fly to honey.  He'll find it, curl up and I won't see or hear from him for hours.

Cleaning.  Attractive, isn't it?

I got up close and personal with this one :) Click to enlarge.


I'd had my duvet out for when a friend stayed over. There's a cat under there, somewhere....


I think I see something.... 


Babu!


... and then he came out for air.


We were lounging around one day. My feet up on the ottoman (I'm only allowed a small corner, as you see) and Babu stretched out on the rest, having a sun bath.

I was going through my pictures and I thought I would treat you to a few of baby Babu, just when he was a little guy... 

Shhh....


He's always loved his windows.


He would lay in front of that fireplace.  Loved the heat.  Frankly, so did I :)


This has always been one of my favourite kitten pictures of him.


4 comments:

hydra said...

What wonderful photos. That skinny little kitty has grown into such a handsome, hunky cat! You are lucky to have him.

Perovskia said...

Thanks, Hydra. I'll be sure to tell him. I definitely am lucky; he's been great company.

Bix said...

He hasn't changed a whisker.

Okay, I got to know ... has Babu ever hit up the ladies? The lady cats?

Perovskia said...

Bix - LOL. No. He's been sort of weird adapting to other cats since he's a single cat. There's been a couple here and there who have come and gone for whatever reason (and one female), but I think he likes his private time. Though I wonder if that's changed over the years.

He DID get along better with the female cat. Hmmm...

Copyright Text