Tuesday, September 1, 2009

*headdesk*

I would sooner like today to be over with. If I had a hand grenade, I would like to blow up today.. it sucked that bad. Work was busy (you can tell a full moon is coming) and things are just.. stupid.

I still can't get out of my mind that question; "What life decisions have you been putting off?" It's driving me nuts.

While reading Tolle last night, he referenced a biblical quote (though with no passage indication, which was annoying. I'll have to consult my peeps). Anyhoo, it kinda resonated. At this point he's talking about living in the Now. Don't keep your mind in the past, don't keep it in the future, but in the Now. Sort of being mindful, but even moreso, if you can imagine such a state. So he mentions,

"Take no thought for the morrow; for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself".

Ponder that for a while.

As a side note, I'm putting flannel sheets on the bed tonight. You heard me. It's supposed to drop down to 5. Yes, I'm quite sure it'll warm up again, but for now, my other sheets need to be washed and I want to be comfortable :) Mmm.. flannel...


No comments:

Copyright Text