Saturday, September 12, 2009

An Even Better Start...

Can I tell you how nice it was to sleep in? I didn't overly sleep, but enough to curl up for an extra hour...cool breeze coming in, duvet wrapped up around my head. Ahhh....

The wine I was talking about last night is here.. OPEN wines. I see they also have a riesling/gewürztraminer wine; what a *fabulous* marriage of grapes. That one will definitely be on my list!

Well, I have coffee in hand. I'm downloading the latest update to iTunes so I can download some Vinyl Cafe that I missed (my Canadian counterparts SHOULD know what I'm talking about; if you don't, shame on you). I get to see Vinyl Cafe in appearance at the local stage in October. Can't wait. (Unfortunately, Christpher West is doing a seminar on JP II's Theology of the Body in Toronto, which I would have died to see, but I had the Vinyl Cafe commitment first, and I just wouldn't make it back in time). Look at me babbling.

Well, I'm going to take my coffee and sit in the rocker. Today's itinerary has lunch at an organic restaurant with a friend and going to another friend's to help her paint. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Copyright Text