Monday, September 7, 2009

More Babble

Gripe - Can I not just sit, in quiet, in my rocker by the window, enjoying some peace and quiet? Is that too much to ask? Is it too much to ask the neighbour downstairs to turn down their damn TV because I can hear it through the windows up to my apartment? Is it too much to make them more considerate of others? Gah, I can't wait for winter (windows closed).

Tough Love - I spent a lot of time with L. online last night. We worked though a lot of things; I should say, I helped her with stuff. She still hadn't come to full realization about her situation (denial) so I helped push her. We all need a little push when we get lost. I think she's in a better place emotionally and mentally now, but it's the day after and I have yet to check in on her.

Bored - This weekend has been full of nothing. I will look forward to work tonight because it's time and a half, but other than that, there has been no social time whatsoever; no one's called. I'm getting a little twitchy. And pissed. Oh well.

Sick - My stomach has not been doing well lately. I'm sick on a nightly basis. I don't think I've recovered from the scopes yet and I don't know how long it's supposed to take. I don't like getting sick at night because it happens at work and interfers with my job (I do a lot of walking around). I'm about getting fed up with it (and the unsual pain) so I'll be calling the G.I Tuesday. (As a side note: I've been eating a lot better since the scopes (remember I pledged?). More fruit. A lot more than what I'm used to (peaches are in season, you know!). I've always had a hard time digesting the fibre from fruit, so I'm wondering if that's what's causing it. BUT, on the other hand, it's kept my blood sugar up and I've been feeling pretty good in those respects. Sigh.. can't win for losin').

Head covering - I forgot to wear my head covering at Mass yesterday. I felt naked. I remembered to put on my rings, though, which I never wear. Go figure.

Well, I'm making it my mission to get outside today, provided I feel okay; this stomach stuff is unpredictable at best so I have to watch myself. Mmmm.. someone's burning Nag Champa incense.

Alright! Out I go! Hope you guys are having a great weekend!


No comments:

Copyright Text