Monday, June 14, 2010

Black 'n Whites


I used a feature on my camera yesterday - 'grain'.  This is what it produced.  I didn't touch any of them, this is how they turned out.  I kind of like it.  You can click on them to make them bigger.


Dining/Living/study room, laptop.


Close-up in the window.


A wall sconce.


Babu shooting me a dirty look.


Babu, watching whatever it is that he watches.


There's nothing special about this picture; I like how it emphasizes the already black and white card in the front.  These are cards I've received recently (I think snail mail is a lost art these days); one as thanks for sending a pashmina just because they said they saw mine and liked it, a card of thanks for a patient (Signora T.) and a "just because" from a friend.  I was blessed that week :)

No comments:

Copyright Text