Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Frustrated - Agriculture

I don't know how some people's heads don't pop off.  All I've been hearing lately is how the Senate and Supreme Court in the U.S is stacked with ex-Monsanto people.  And now I just read on Barry Estabrook's blog, Politics of the Plate, that John McCain was one of the senators writing in to condemn the USDA's "Know Your Farmer, Know Your Food" program.

I was just getting mad at Obama, an administrator I've come to love in light of change, for stacking the deck.  But even if I were to get mad enough at Obama, I couldn't vote Republican (had I been American, of course) :)  So if I were to vote on this one issue alone, I...don't know what I'd do!  Mind you, I don't know if McCain would stack his deck the same way.  Does anyone have any facts about Republican-based opinions on GMO's?

No comments:

Copyright Text