Saturday, May 8, 2010

Quiet Night In

Well, we're having pouring rain and a bit of a thunderstorm (I love it), so I'm gonna take it easy tonight. I just noticed The Philadelphia Story (1940) is on so I'm gonna watch that.  It's one of my favs.  Who can pass up Cary Grant, Katharine Hepburn and James Stewart all in the same movie??  Haven't decided dinner yet.  I was going to have a shower but didn't think it was a wise idea in the storm.  Just sayin'.

Going shopping tomorrow.  Got a couple of giftcards to spend.  Window shopping for a digital camera.  Nothing planned for Sunday.  Cleaning, studying perhaps.

Do you have many weekend plans?  Getting together with someone?  Going out of town?  Hope it's great!

2 comments:

Bix said...

I painted. It's relaxing but messy.

What did you end up having for dinner?

Perovskia said...

Oh, I like painting. I'm almost looking for an excuse to paint a room in my apartment but I did 2 of the 4 when I moved in and... I like the colour of the living room already.

Oh, I just ended up having fries. Nothing special. Almost went to the pub, but decided to stay in.

Copyright Text