Monday, April 12, 2010

Annoyance

I'm sitting watching my daily dose of M*A*S*H, snacking on a banana, looking over the "Sleep Log" I have to keep for my upcoming sleep study Thursday night (it came fast, didn't it?).  They want to know when I set my alarm, when I woke, how long it took me to fall asleep and the best of all... how I felt in the morning (exhausted or refreshed - never) and how my sleep was, both on a scale of 0-100.  Are they kidding?  My head was trying to explode trying to think of the right number.  Did I really feel like a '65' when I woke?  How about 62?  Maybe 60?  Ugh.  So I rebelled and took out a zero and marked it out of ten.

I don't have much to say about the weekend.  It was nice and quiet.  There were some things said on Facebook that I'd rather forget about.  Enjoyed some time outside and a good dinner.  Brothers & Sisters was fantastic last night, so really enjoyed that.

Hope everyone has a good Monday.

2 comments:

Bix said...

Is this for apnea?

Perovskia said...

Yes. The "alleged" apnea.

Copyright Text